I noticed there’s not a lot of information and reviews on the best affordable strollers for parents on a budget.
Honestly, I’m disappointed. It’s true that the higher priced items are better quality and are beautiful but let’s be realistic here. Unfortunately, there are a lot of the items I want I simply can’t afford. And even if I could, I’m not sure I’d buy. I’m a full-time student with loans, bills and financial goals to meet. Although the Stokke looks beautiful, at $1000…it’s just not gonna happen. After all, I’d rather save that money and invest in my little one’s education. If you’re on a budget for a good quality affordable stroller. Look no further, here are 6 of the best affordable strollers out on the market.
Best Affordable Strollers
1. Urbini Reversi Stroller – $54.99-$79.84
I love this stroller! I chose to purchase this one because of the forward facing feature and the price. The only con I have with the stroller is the bottom compartment. There are two bars that crossed above the basket so it makes it a little tedious to put items in. However, there is a zipper on the side of the basket to help.
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Weight Limit: 50 lbs
- Reversible stroller seat: forward or rear facing
- Car seat compatible (Sonti Infant Car Seat)
- 1-hand tilt recline: can recline flat lying to a 90-degree position
- 5-point harness
- Extended canopy
2. Urbini Hummingbird Stroller – $83.00-$97.94
Named to be the World’s Lightest Stroller, the Hummingbird by Urbini is a simple stroller for those who are looking for something that travels light and fast. It is super convenient and has a sleep design. Mostly, what I like about the Hummingbird is the basket, however, there is the stroller has a minimal recline option so it’s not ideal for naps.
- Weight: Under 7 lbs
- Weight limit: 50 lbs and 45″ tall
- Self- standing fold
- Padded 5 point harness
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 29.13×17.71.36.02 inches
3. Kolcraft Cloud Sport Lightweight Stroller – $49.98
Another travel-friendly stroller, the Kolcraft Cloud Sport is a great lightweight stroller that has an ultra compact fold. It is a stroller for older babies/toddlers who can sit unassisted so it is not as suitable for infants. However, it is a great stroller for running errands or going to the park.
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Max Weight: 50 lbs
- Self-standing fold
- Extended canopy for sun coverage
- Large easy access baskets
- Multi-positions reclining seat
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.30×18.00×39.00 inches
4. Dream On Me Verona Stroller – $85.04
The Dream On Me Verona Stroller is a great stroller for parents on the go. It features a full-size stroller but with the convenience of an umbrella stroller. In addition to its compactedness, it is a little heavier than the others on the market catered to light-weight strollers.
- Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Weight Limit: from6 months to 40lbs
- Roomy storage basket
- Multi-directional front wheels
- Dimension (LxWxH): 18x24x40 inches
5. Baby Trend Stealth Jogger – $89.88
The Baby Trend Stealth Jogger is designed with style and safety. This jogger guarantees a smooth ride for you and your little one. Also, it features large 16-inch rear bicycle tires and a front swivel wheel that can be unlocked for low-speed maneuvering. When running you have to lock the front tired for running or the wheel will shake uncontrollably. One con of the stroller is that there is no snack tray but I believe there are compatible trays you can buy separately.
- Max weight/height: 50 lbs/42″
- Multi-position reclining seat
- 5-point safety harness
- Compact storage
- 16 inch rear wheels
6. Graco Verb Click Connect Stroller – $84.99
Graco is a popular brand and overall has great reviews across the board. I was actually relieved to see that they do have a wide ranged of baby gear at different price ranges. Therefore, everybody gets to enjoy a good quality product. The Verb Click Connect Stroller is travel system compatible and includes a suspension to give your child a smoother ride on all terrains.
- Weight: 18.9 lbs
- Max Weight: 32 lbs
- Locking front swivel wheel
- 1-hand, self-standing fold
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.98×11.65×29.69 inches
Functionality is extremely important when it comes to baby gear. I personally find that the best affordable strollers work just as good if not better than the high-end gear. All the bells and whistles are helpful but actually are not really needed.